Safe localization and biopsy retrieval of pulmonary nodules
The lungs are one of the big vital organs. Surgical interventions require medical devices that can be used safely and reliably. Our Lung Marker System for localization of pulmonary nodules and Broncho Cut Expert for biopsy retrieval have been designed specifically for use in pulmonary interventions.
Lung Marker System
The Lung Marker System has been designed for use in surgical video-assisted thoracoscopic procedures (VATS) and enables the precise localization of smaller and non-superficial nodules.
- Precise localization of pulmonary nodules
- Secure and stable marking
- Lung Marker can be pulled back into the cannula and released again
Aspiration cytology with rigid fine needles combined with video bronchoscopes is an established diagnostic procedure in which Broncho Cut Expert can be used. Broncho Cut Expert allows to sample up a larger amount of cytologically useful material.
- Up to 3 times the amount of specimen
- Largest possible cannula diameter (1.0 mm)
- Catheter diameter of 1.8 mm – fits all bronchoscopes with a working channel from 2.00 mm