Regional Sales Director USA (m/f/x)
We are a dynamic, growing international medical device company. We are committed to improving healthcare by providing high quality medical solutions every day. For the past 25 years, we have brought new innovative devices for breast cancer diagnosis and treatment to the market setting new standards in women’s health. Since 2015, more than 600,000 women worldwide have been treated with SOMATEX biopsy site markers and localization wires. Be part of something bigger and join SOMATEX!
The U.S. is our most important market with significant growth opportunities. We seek to hire a Regional Sales Director for the western territories to further grow our U.S. operations. We offer the opportunity to build a strong commercial organization, work with highly dedicated co-workers and partners and truly make an impact in breast cancer.
In this dynamic role, you will be a key part of driving the growth in the U.S. Initially, covering the western part of the country but with the possibility to quickly attain national responsibility. You will leverage skills across a broad range of initiatives in different parts of the business. These activities include distribution management, identification of new distributors and relationship management.
- Provide an exceptional level of operational support for distributors (availability on request)
- Ensure that distributors focus on the SOMATEX product portfolio
- Make sure that product knowledge of distributor reps continuously meet requirements
- Enhance performance management by ensuring that distributors are appropriately incentivized
- Identify and onboard new regional channel partners with appropriate focus, scale and market access in inadequately covered areas
- Interact professionally with physicians
- Build relationships with distributor principals, managers and reps
Qualifications and characteristics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in distributor management (single use devices – preferably breast)
- Track record of developing a distribution network
- Knowledge of the distribution network in the field of minimally invasive technologies (breast, radiology, surgery)
- Able to identify areas for improvement through analysis
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Possess strong communication and assertiveness skills
Travel requirements: 70%
PREFER CANDIDATE to live in St Louis, Chicago, Dallas, or West of those cities. Please email COVER LETTER and RESUME to HR@somatex.com. All inquiries are kept confidential. If you wish to find out more about SOMATEX before applying: www.somatex.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
SOMATEX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in SOMATEX.